Price Targets are estimated using Artificial Intelligence and hypothesis that markets are inefficient.
Market may correct more from here so better to stay out or book profits:- Reasons
1. FIIs are selling
2. Last two quarter earnings growth for NIFTY is negative
3. NIFTY is trading at 21 PE and it is most expensive market in world
4. Latest GDP growth is negative
5. Signal from Artificial Intelligence based analysis of NIFTY technical data (price and options) as well as of its components is to stay out of market
6. China issue still playing out
7. FED rate hike uncertainty
So unless NIFTY shows growth in earnings – no amount of optimism (came from Modi Euphoria) will help market to go up.
All positions are closed: